Care instructions: You can wash the cloth at 30°C - 40°C in the washing machine. To protect it from shrinking, you should choose the lowest possible temperature for your towel the first time you wash it so that the fabric can settle. Our towels are pre-washed, but can still shrink by up to approx. 8%, because it is a natural material.
Please do not put our towels in the dryer. These care instructions give you the good diagonal stretch and the length of the cloth. The exact washing and care instructions for your sandiia sling can be found on the sewn-in care label. Once your cloth has shrunk, it is best to iron it on a medium setting. If it no longer fits, you can try a different type of binding.
An overview of the most important information about carrying your baby:
1. Never use our wipes for babies under 3.5 kg or over 15 kg.
2. Make sure that your baby is always facing you in the sling.
So it is not exposed to sensory overload and can always withdraw
if it likes.
In addition, an unnatural hollow back posture is avoided.
3. Your baby needs to be able to breathe.
The sling must never completely cover your baby's face.
No matter how cold it is outside!
The sling should sit wrinkle-free on the back and the neck/head must be supported.
It is best to keep one hand on your baby while carrying it.
5. Your baby's knees must be slightly higher than their buttocks.
Normally, your baby automatically assumes the spread-squat position.
You should carry it like this!
6. The cloth web must always run from the hollow of the knee to the hollow of the knee.
7. Before using the sling for the first time, you should wash it once.
Our goods are washed after weaving, but the more often you
wash and wear our baby sling, the softer it becomes.
But please avoid doing so Fabric softener.
If you have any further questions about babywearing,
the best thing to do is to contact a babywearing consultant in your town.