Light premium baby carrier - for everyday carrying
This light and very soft baby carrier Tiimeless Leodiia Black impresses with our leopard pattern. The baby carrier ensures optimal weight distribution with ...
- ... a comfortable, padded waist belt
- ... extra softly padded leg openings
- ... a padded headrest
- ... X-shaped, lightly padded shoulder straps that run over the shoulder.
The shoulder straps are attached with two buckles. You can put your child down without waking them up (no loud velcro!). The carrier is optimized so that you can put it on and take it off by yourself. From the sitting age you can also use it on your back. Use the included strap for this.
Ergonomically correct - for a healthy back
The leg bridge can be easily adjusted with the buttons on the inside and ensures that your baby sits in the correct and safe position in the carrier.
From infant to toddler
Our Tiimeless baby carrier is suitable for newborns from approx. 3 kg and small children up to 15 kg.
Certified & hip-healthy baby carriers
Our baby carriers have been tested according to the European standard DIN EN 13209-2:2016-07 and are certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a hip-healthy product classified.
High quality jacquard fabric for you & your baby
The baby carrier is made of high-quality, resilient and easy-care sling fabric made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton and is produced in small quantities in Europe.
for free with your baby carrier
- ... a headrest, which can be attached to the stretcher from the inside with buttons. Rolled up, it can serve as an additional "neck pillow", rolled out, it provides protection from the sun, serves as an extended back part and Protects the head from bending while sleeping. The headrest is attached to the holes in the shoulder straps with cords.
... a matching protective bag, which is also made of organic cotton
... a free carrying consultation from our professional babywearing consultant Julia. She will answer your questions and give you tips & tricks for carrying with our baby carrier. You can write her an e-mail or alternatively arrange an online babywearing consultation with Julia.
- ... a detailed brochure with instructions, tips & tricks
Note on this baby carrier: We dye our baby carriers with ÖkoTex 100 certified dye. Unfortunately, black cannot be dyed naturally. Therefore, we always have to dye deep black with synthetic dyes. However, since we use environmentally friendly and, above all, baby-friendly colors that are less aggressive, the baby carrier may fade more quickly. The color of the baby carrier changes primarily due to prolonged exposure to UV rays.