1. Wear face-to-face and hold upside down in front of you.
2. Fold the hip belt down towards you.
3. Put on the hip belt at the waist (depending on the size of the child).
4. Close the buckle on the back.
5. Pull the belt tight.
6. Reduce the leg bar (depending on the size of the child).
7. Put the child in place and make sure that the squat position is spread.
8. Fold up the stretcher. Always keep one hand on the child.
9. Fasten the shoulder strap crosswise with a buckle.
10. Pull the belt taut.
11. Place the second shoulder strap crosswise.
12. Fasten the buckle and pull it taut
13. Fan the shoulder straps as desired.